Wednesday, November 4, 2009

FREE ETSY BANNERS!!!

Sometimes it is hard starting a business. I know for most people, especially people on Etsy, it is especially hard to spend money on the things that are not going to necessarily make you money, but banners are important. Banners contribute to the feel and look of your shop and that is why I am providing some FREE ones. ALL I ASK is post my store or blog in your shop announcement. That is it!

In order to take the banner all you have to do is click on the banner you want. A window should pop up. Right click the banner and then click save as. Give the banner a name and under the name there is a drop down menu which lists what you should save it as. I feel it is best to save it as a .PNG.....WALLA! You are done! Enjoy!

Please, Leave a comment back to your store!





4 comments:

  1. Gee, I really need help with my new blog look...but Good Luck n Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun, cool, banners...so nice of you to offer them for free:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old post I know. But I used you banner. http://www.etsy.com/shop/SoSewMama

    ReplyDelete